[Sussex] It Linux but it Windows XP

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:08:38 UTC 2009

2009/12/28 Andrew Guard <andrew09 at andrewguard.com>

> I am not going to say to much but have read of this
>

> http://www.downloadsquad.com/2009/12/26/chinese-copy-cat-pirates-launch-ubuntu-that-looks-just-like-windows-xp/

Now surely this is a good thing.
Provided that they stay within the GPL we have a situation where you are
making people even more aware of the better alternatives.
And I am sure that it won't take long to localize the language, and so their
is hope yet, we might go into PCW and see all these Windows look alikes but
without the Microsoft Tax.

Seriously though, I imagine that Mark, far from being annoyed, will be
taking it as compliment and simply ensuring that the GPL is complied with.
And, of course, another nail, in M$'s coffin!