[Sussex] [Fwd: [Surrey] Linux Format free to download for 24 hours only]

CRAIG PEACOCK mi_n_c at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 4 11:00:30 UTC 2009

They also claim that they may never do this again.- Their magazine uptake rose by 13-16% or something near there last year while many other magazines were dropping off their perches.

It's their gift to say thanks I believe.

I know I read that someone on that page but I can't find it again to clarify the exact numbers.