[Sussex] Fay's continued absence

Peter Moule petermoule2 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 1 13:05:26 UTC 2009

Dear Linux(es)men,
Following a phone-call from Fay this morning I want to let you know that
Fay is in East Surrey Hospital(Holmwood Ward)Redhill and has been
diagnosed as suffering from a faulty
Heart valve.This will hopefully deal with the various physical problems
that she has endured.She will be there for about four weeks until
transfer to a London hospital for surgery.
I will be going to see her on Tuesday.Please let me know if you would
like me to pass on any messages and I am fairly sure she will welcome
any visits (visiting hours:15.00-17.00
and 19.00-20.00).Sorry for the cross post but wanted to let you all know.

Regards,Peter