[Sussex] Moot

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Thu Nov 26 23:58:56 UTC 2009

My heartfelt apologies for completely missing the moot this month - & my personal apologies to Peter for turning up on his own & having a lonely time by the sound of it.

After a very difficult year I have been rather busy over the past few weeks &, with some considerable ground to make up after some very quiet months, I became rather engrossed in work.

Our moots are something dear to me but I have clearly taken my eye off the ball this month & I can only apologise again.

The next moot will be on Thursday 28th January 2010. Rest assured that I will be doing all I can between now & then to ensure that we can start the New Year with some good moots lined up.

Best wishes to all,

Gavin.