[Sussex] Recommendation for local PC support

Al Bennett al at plasticfish.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 14:38:11 UTC 2009

Afternoon all

I'm up in Edinburgh these days but I have a client in Horsham that I
remotely look after.  One of the PCs in the office needs a RAM upgrade
and as I won't be down your neck of the woods for a couple of months,
I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend a local techie to install it
for me.

I can buy and have the RAM delivered to the office so it should just be
turn up, install and go.  The office is in central Horsham so it's easy
enough to get to.

Many thanks in advance

Cheers,
Al