[Sussex] Awesomely Funny

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Fri Apr 9 18:05:25 UTC 2010

On 7 April 2010 09:09, Steve Dobson  wrote:
> For those of you how don't check out xkcd every Mondays, Wednesdays
and
> Fridays today's is well worth the visit.
>
>        http://www.xkcd.com/724/

Yes, it would be frustrating to play that version!

Have you seen the unixkcd interface link in the banner? Apparently
this screen showed for everyone on April 1st::
http://xkcdcom/unixkcd/

I like it. (You have to first physically place your cursor where the
console cursor is - he missed coding it as auto placed)

Try these commands:
next
ls
cd blag (had never seen that page before - never realised how much
else he does)
exit

 Best Regards,
Fay