[Sussex] Moot reminder

d binderman dcb314 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:03:07 UTC 2010

Hello there,

Gavin wrote:
> The next moot will be on Thursday 28th January 2010. Rest assured that I will be doing
> all I can between now & then to ensure that we can start the New Year with some good
> moots lined up.

I did say I would write a presentation on C++ - that's still work
in progress.

For Plan B, I have another presentation on gcc - the GNU system compiler.
Google for toulibre and 20091216 for the pdf file I would like
to present.

I will also need the assistance of a projector - Fay is
usually kind enough to volunteer to help provide one.

Regards

David Binderman