[Sussex] March SLUG Moot - A Good Evening

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Wed Mar 31 22:03:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

Just to say thank you to all those who attended last week's moot.

It's great to see attendance growing again and we had a lot of lively
discussions.

My 10 Tips in 10  Minutes (14 actually, plus 6/7 between David,
Frank, Gavin and Simon's friend) must have lasted more than an hour
and a half non-stop. I was surprised no-one asked for a beer break!

I learned lots.

I have had an offer of a talk from David, who says:
 > I hope to contribute
 > my recent fun'n'games with getting rid of cpu hog Flash plugin
 > and using Advert Blocker Plus to further reduce browser problems.

Thank you.

Any further offers, please let the list know or email Gavin or myself
offlist.

Any requests, please post.

Tips will always be a good fill-in, so please save them up and
perhaps we can have another evening in a few months time.

 Best Regards,
Fay
East Grinstead Linux User Group
www.eglug.org.uk