[Sussex] meeting

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Tue Nov 23 17:22:41 UTC 2010

Hi Phil,

Glad you've signed up.

On 23 November 2010 16:47, PHILIP COLLINGS  wrote:
> hi all, ive just signed up to your site.
>  i was looking for a local linux group and horsham is as local as
they get.
>  i was wondering if it was ok to just turn up at the meet.
>  i havent got my head round your listing site yet. so cant add my
name to
> the moot list.

I guess you're in or very near to Horsham then :)

I shall add your name to the list when I email it to the Holbrook
tomorrow.

Then for the next moot, all you do is reply to the attendance list
email, adding your name at the bottom
Or if you have signed up for digest, hit reply but change the subject
line to match the attendance list email, such as "Moot Attendance List
November 25". Each person in turn replies to this email and adds their
name.
There is no moot in December, so the next after this one will be
January 27th.

> i would like to pick some brains about installing ubuntu .

Have you got installation disks?
Spec of machine?
Intended usage? Surfing/media/dev/games?

Best Regards,
Fay
Attendance List Manager
Sussex Linux User Group