[Sussex] Moot talk presentation

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Sep 30 22:32:05 UTC 2010

 On 30 September 2010 22:18, Saber  wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I have attached the presentation for September's Moot. Hope it was
useful
> for those of you attended.
>
> All the bests
> Saber

That was a top class presentation, Saber :-)

I found it very interesting, the more so because it showed several
practical applications of the mapping technology. You illustrated how
the contributions of thousands were gathered and pieced together by
the project team to deliver some world class software that saved lives
(in the case of Haiti) or could be used in other applications.

I found it easy to follow how all the pieces of open source software
fitted together.

A very good experience. Thank you for giving us your time.

And we had 11 attendees in all tonight - well done to everyone who
attended.

Fay