[Sussex] Incorrect message headings

David Morris dave at greenacre.no-ip.com
Thu Feb 10 18:55:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just noticed that the message headers are wrong on mail delivered from
the list (Almost sent my number to everyone rather than Steve.)

In Thunderbird 3 now, you have an option to reply (to just sender) or
reply list (reply to the list), however they both want to reply to the
mailing list.

I guess it's a default setting in Mailman, which is becoming more
redundant now with more modern mail clients since the user doesn't get
the result they expect.

Not sure if we want to change this or leave it as it is.

Dave