[Sussex] Tweeting

Steve Dobson steve at dobbo.org
Thu Feb 10 19:19:16 UTC 2011

The phone is the LG GT540 which I got from The Carphone Warehouse.  The great thing about The Carphone Warehouse's phones is that they come unlocked, so you can just insert your existing SIM if you want.

To get the phone for £100 you must buy it with a new SIM, an extra £10 for the cheapest pay-as-you-go deal. But once you've used up the credit on that SIM you can then swich to which ever SIM you want.

Ste
e --
--
Sent from my Android phone with Secure9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. --