[Sussex] PDF file printing problem

'Fay Zee' sussex at eglug.org.uk
Thu Jan 20 00:18:34 UTC 2011

Hi Hugh,

On 19 January 2011 22:33, Hugh O'Neal  wrote:
> I use evince on Debian Lenny, with a laserjet 4000TN network
printer and
> CUPS. I found xpdf refused to print pdf's for some reason.
> Hugh

Lucky Gavin's a Debian boy then :-)

Fay
Another Debian user

P.S. A friendly tip for replying to digest mails: Isolate the segment
you are responding to, then ditch the rest :-) Plus, edit the subject
line (if your email facility lets you do so) so it matches the subject
of the individual email. I nearly didn't open it, thinking it was a
digest of everything I'd already seen, then remembered I don't
received digests!

 Best Regards,
Fay
East Grinstead Linux User Group