[Sussex] Reusing old computers

James Smith james at floppy.org.uk
Sun Jan 30 12:03:25 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I'm moving house into Horsham soon (yay!), and so am clearing out the
loft. One of the piles that has to go it my collection of old PCs,
mostly castoffs from family, my old Mythbox, etc. I'd like to put
these to good use, rather than bin them. I'm sure they can run Ubuntu
or something with the right encouragement.

I know that at the home where my Nan lives, they have computers that
were donated for the oldies to use. Does anyone know if there is
anything like that around here? Anyone taking old machines and putting
them to good use?

cheers,
James