[Sussex] Very interesting talk on "Linux as a developer's environment"

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Sat May 28 13:13:01 UTC 2011

On 28 May 2011 13:43, frank james  wrote:

> Hi Fay!
> Do you by chance have Diminic's e-mail address, and if so would you
be able to let me have it please. I have a number of queries and I
hope that he won't mind me bothering him. Paul Keith and I very much
enjoyed the moot and it has spurred me into violent "command prompt"
activity.
> We have 2 new members one keen on "cloud computing".
> Frank

Hi Frank, I trust that Dominic will see your post and contact you
himself.

I, too, have a few queries :)

> violent "command prompt" activity

Like it!! Makes me smile.