[Sussex] Citrix 64bit

Pybe squalidstuff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:46:26 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 1:37 AM, David Morris <dave at code-fish.co.uk> wrote:

> On 06/11/11 14:30, Westerham wrote:
> >
> > sudo cp /Desktop/"Thawte Server CA.crt"
> /usr/lib/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts
> >
> > I get
> >
> > cp: cannot stat `/Desktop/Thawte Server CA.crt': No such file or
> directory

Just downloaded the v12 deb package on an xubuntu 10.04 laptop here.

Had to download thawte-roots.zip (for me it ended up in Downloads)

Then unzip it, unzip ~/Downloads/thawte-roots.zip

Then copy the cert to ICA keystore which in v12 now is in a different
location so I had to:

sudo cp ~/Downloads/Thawte\ Root\ Certificates/thawte\ Premium\ Server\
CA/Thawte\ Premium\ Server\ CA.cer /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/

And that seems to be working fine here.

HTH
James