[Sussex] Hello again

Will Earnshaw will.earnshaw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:23:30 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting to the list lately due to my laptop
failing and only having the Windows 7 box left.

Luckily for me, taking this system to the Nokia meeting has sprung some
life back into it. Many thanks to Bob for all the time and expertise he
devoted to helping me and if you're reading this best of luck with your
SSH project! Oh...and by the way the charity I gave to was water aid,
one of my favourites.

It's such a shame that I missed the talk on SSH, Fay mentioned to me
that there was a type up of some of the points online somewhere, if you
could link me to that I would be most grateful!

Regards

Will Earnshaw