[Sussex] Open Pandora

Will Earnshaw will.earnshaw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:33:12 UTC 2011

Here is a device I have been looking foward to for ages!

http://www.open-pandora.org/

And finally we can pre-order it!!!
It's a tiny tiny little linux PC, about the size of an external hard
drive, it can fit into your pocket. A huge 10 hour battery life and a
lovely little touch screen.

Dr Ashen's did an enormous 45 min review of it, focusing more on its
gaming potential than as a laptop. Which can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2CA0UE6yRQ

It runs Mandriva from what I can tell, have any of you had any
experience with it? and if so, do you know if the community looking for
developers? I really see myself developing for this wonderful little device.

Hopefully I'll be able to bring one along to a moot some time in the
near future :)