[Sussex] Open Pandora

Dominic Humphries linux at oneandoneis2.org
Sat Oct 15 12:28:16 UTC 2011

Oooo. That's interesting.

The about page states "designed by the suggestions and requests of
hundreds of people on the gp32x forums." - as it happens, I own both a
GP32 and a GP2X. I actually get more use out of the older GP32, but I
gave a talk about the GP2X some years ago at a SLUG moot. It looks like
this little gadget is actually more open than either, which is nice.

I've been on the lookout recently for a small portable net-capable
computer. Tablets haven't been very attractive since I do most things
from the command line.. This might well be a good compromise.

Thanks for the link!

Dominic