[Sussex] Valve get high FPS on Linux then on Windows

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:32:53 UTC 2012

Brilliant. I have steam running fine on linux BUT not 1 game working at all :(
Terraria for example even with playonlinux - installed but doesn't
run... or do you mean native to linux - without wine - that would be
much better. I've heard rumours, done some googling but nothing solid
... got any good leads?

Minecraft, on the other hand is totally happy and I've been spending
too much time scripting server stuff - backups, world selection,
switching between minecraft and craftbukkit etc.

Paul