[Sussex] Locked address book in Kontact

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:29:49 UTC 2012

Just to expand on Jan's answer above, from the command line:

rm -i /home/peter/.kde/share/apps/kabc/lock/*.lock

is the interactive delete which will print each filename for deletion
so that you can y or n it.

If you want to use the graphical route you will probably have to show
hidden files (the .kde bit will be hidden by its leading .) - in
nautilus (ubuntu) you type control-h to toggle view to include or hide
the dotted names - konqueror may have its own method - try a view menu
or other help.

Paul