[Sussex] sip

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:18:50 UTC 2012

Youb can try it now if you like. My address is
frankhenryjames at ekiga.net, my friend in NZ has odont at ekiga.nett but he
is 13 hours ahead so here at 6,30 in the evening it is 7.30 am
tomorrow, so be careful. You may have to signal me a time to look for
you. linphonec seems to work well enough and I use ideasip.com as the
sip client. More info when you want it
Frank