[Sussex] sip

johnsemailaccount at gmail.com johnsemailaccount at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:35:03 UTC 2012

As the list has quiet spells, so it's reassuring that there's still spooky geek stuff going on that I have absolutely no idea about (nothing new there).

I have no idea why anyone might want would want full PBX facilities at home, unless you happen to be running a medium sized PLC from there.

Bloody marvelous. Keep it up :-D