[Sussex] Future talk(s) - Intro to programming

Gavin Stevens gavin.stevens at gavmusic.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 21:02:22 UTC 2012

Hi Dominic,

This is an excellent idea & many thanks for offering it. I shall be
delighted to book the dates of the talks with you so that they are
arranged in the best possible way.

If you would prefer them to be consecutive, then given the level of
interest already shown, I'm sure that could be done. Alternatively, if
you would rather have a break between one or more of the talks then
that too would be good.

I think this will make an excellent series of talks.

Gavin.