[Sussex] Moot talk

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 28 12:52:20 UTC 2012

Ignacio,

I use a combination of Lilypond and Frescobaldi. It's not point-and-click
and takes a little getting used to, but once you do it's very quick. The
best thing is that the output is really good quality.

It does multi-voice scores, orchestral parts, transposition and many other
things. I've attached a sample which I did last week from a fairly tatty
original in D major.

I can't make the moot as I'm playing in a concert, but if I can get to
another moot I can demo it.

Steve Williams.