[Sussex] Jobs: IT support, Java Developers and JavaScript Developers

Dennis Dryden ddryden at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:11:48 UTC 2012

Hello,
We have a few Linux related job vacancies at the moment. We are a
smallish company based in the centre of Brighton building a Social
Media search engine. We have built a team of the brightest developers
and built our own web crawler, text analysis engine and web-based user
interface.

A little over half the company runs Linux but we also have a few
Windows and Mac boxes.

IT Support
It's quite a junior role but you will get experience of Linux and will
be trained up to a Linux Systems Administrator so might suit someone
wanting more hands on time with Linux.
http://www.brandwatch.com/2012/01/junior-it-support/

Java Developers (junior and experienced) to build up the web crawler,
text analysis engine and API used by the JS devs:
http://www.brandwatch.com/2012/03/junior-java-developer/
http://www.brandwatch.com/2012/03/java-developers/

JavaScript Developers
http://www.brandwatch.com/2012/03/javascript-developers/

If you have any questions give me an email off list.

Thanks,
Dennis