[Sussex] Oo.o / LO Report hell

Andrew Guard andrew12 at andrewguard.com
Wed Mar 14 11:52:24 UTC 2012

I have to admit defeat for now, been looking this for to long (2
hours) and getting no where quickly. I am trying to use
LibraOffice/Base/Report, I want it to remove various items, simple I
thought. I thought I would be able to use "conditional print
expression", had a go and err nothing, zip all.

I just can not get this to work. It doesn't help there is no real
documentation anywhere on the Internet it seams, I have trying to find
guide/examples or something for ages. If know of any please do tell me
because would love find them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57369568/conditional%20print%20expression1.odb

So if you can would be able to give examples of the report which would

1) Hide printing of LAST if ALLOW is tick
2) Hide pinting of DATE if CASH is above 500

Thanks (this should be so easy, just for the life can not work it out)