[Sussex] Persistent routes

Paul Howard paul at phoward.com
Tue May 15 13:16:03 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Steve Dobson <steve at dobbo.org> wrote:

> The problem is not the gateway line, I believe it to be the fact that
> the host and the gateway do not share a common network address and thus
> the routing tables can't figure out how to route packets to the other
> network.
>
> Steve

Hi Steve,

There is no problem with the routing at all. Once added manually the
routing works perfectly. The only issue I am having is getting the route to
be added on startup rather than having to log on to the console and
manually add it after a reboot.

--
*Paul Howard*

web: phoward.com  / phowardimages.co.uk  |   twitter:
@phowardcom<http://twitter.com/phowardcom>
/ @phowardimages <https://twitter.com/phowardimages>

tel (UK):  +44 (0)1293 738158  |  mobile (UK):  +44 (0)7903 505153   |
tel (US) : +1 251 243 0058