[Sussex] Talk at Moot

Dominic Humphries linux at oneandoneis2.org
Tue Sep 25 07:48:57 UTC 2012

Morning all,

The title is something along the lines of "Linux as a hacking platform"
- I won't know for sure until I've written the slides :) and it'll cover
such elements as the history of unix, explanations of why many things
that may have baffled you over the years are the way they are, why this
makes Linux an awesome place to program, and ways to use it to get stuff
done.

If people want to follow along with the examples, you'll need to ensure
you have git and vim installed. Everything else should come as standard.

See you Thursday!

Dominic