[Sussex] FW: Internship Information

Jenny Isaacs nyein1990 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:07:30 UTC 2013

Dear Sir/Madame

Thank you for taking the time to open this mail.

I am currently searching for an internship starting from September to January for 5 months.
I am looking to work in the field of software development, maintenance or design. One of my large aims is to gain experience working in the UK as I intend to move her after I graduate. I hope that my project work on software would be useful to both your company and clients.
If you would be interested in having an intern or have a similar setup already running please email back to
nyein1990 at hotmail.com

Regards,

Stijn De Voogd