[Sussex] Suggestions for Ad Hoc meeting in Sussex

Ignacio Jarquin ignaciojarquin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:29:04 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

Just back from a wonderful holiday in Mexico, here my thoughts on venue/day
*Venue:* The current venue is a bit far for me and Tunbridge Wells would be
out of my scope
I live near Hassocks, so Crawley, Brighton, even Horsham and Haywards Heath
are well within my range, the closer to the A23 the better
*Day/Time:* Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings are good for me provided
I am in town. Definitely not on WE and Tuesdays unlikely

Ignacio