[Sussex] PlayOnLinux, Vyew, Shutter - 20-minute lightning talks (unsolved error)

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:58:15 UTC 2013

Faye
So sorry - should have been http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/lib32nss-mdns
wheezy - squeezy  whatever!
guess you need the ..32.. because you're on the amd64

I go to my amazon a/c ..
manage kindle .. download book (pc-usb option) .. add to calibre .. read
My 16yearold daughter has run off with my kindle and her book choice
is .. well ...hmm
So the actual books are not exactly my choice. As usual for me, I like
the technology to work, but don't really care that much for the
content.
Not clear what kindle4pc does for you? I've never used it.
see you later