[Sussex] Moot Attendance List November 14

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Tue Nov 12 00:39:32 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween celebrations. The postponed
October Sussex LUG Moot is taking place THIS THURSDAY, the 14th.

The talk is "What else is out there? A look at BSDs & others" by our
mootmaster, Gavin.

So please add your name below if you would like to attend the October
moot. I have already added the names of the people who voted for the
14th.

REMEMBER: This moot is in addition to the regular November moot, which
will take place as usual on Thursday 28th and that moot will be the last
for 2013, as we don't hold one at the end of December.

This month, some of us will  be getting three Linux event in the space
of eight days, as Surrey are holding theirs on Saturday 23rd.

To recap:
Thu 14 Nov - Sussex
Sat 23 Nov - Surrey (http://surrey.lug.org.uk/bab-2013-11-09)
The 28 Nov - Sussex

People at all levels of GNU/Linux always welcome to any moot.

Next moot:
 Thursday 14/11/2013
 7:00pm for pre-moot drinks and bar food
 7:30pm set up in meeting room

Location:
 The Holbrook Club
 North Heath Lane
 Horsham
 West Sussex
 RH12 5PJ

Venue Info:
 www.theholbrookclub.co.uk
 Tel: 01403 751150

Entrance Fee:
 The Holbrook charges £3 for non sports club members

Restaurant:
 The club provides a full range of hot and cold snacks, meals and
drinks.
 Good prices. Examples include curry, burger, fish, chips, side orders,
sandwiches

Facilities:
 Wireless Internet
 Projector

Talks / Presentations this month:
 Gavin - What else is out there? A look at BSDs & others.

Confirmed so far:
 Gavin Stevens
 Fay Fleming
 Gerry Neary