[Sussex] Moot Attendance List October - Vote for alternative date

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Wed Oct 30 22:47:55 UTC 2013

Hi All,

By chance, this month's moot falls on Halloween Day and I have been
contacted by two members who would like to attend but cannot make it.

Would members like to vote for an alternative date for Gavin's "BSD &
Others" talk if I can arrange it?

I have called The Holbrook and should be hearing tomorrow. I would like
to know which day of the week would NOT suit prospective attendees.

Best regards,
Fay
Attendance List Manager
Sussex Linux User Group