[Sussex] Centos 6 64bit no longer bootable

John Crowhurst info at johnscomputersupport.co.uk
Sun Sep 29 11:25:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

You may need to check to see if the server has a 64 bit processor,
because it could be 32 bit and the install media works with both 32 and
64 bit. Boot into recovery mode and type uname -a to check to see what
the kernel is running. Also cat /proc/cpu will tell you what CPU the
kernel detects.

Best,

John