[Sussex] Mootmaster

Gavin Stevens gavin.stevens at gavmusic.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 23:09:42 UTC 2014

To all Sussex LUG mailing list subscribers & especially those who
attend the moots at the Holbrook Club in Horsham,

I have been "Mootmaster" for some years now, in fact I can't actually
remember when I started.

I have had a growing feeling for a while that my time in this role was
coming to an end. With a rather different work pattern emerging as the
year goes on, I have come to the difficult decision to resign as
mootmaster. Any "difficulty" in reaching this decision is quickly
mitigated by the knowledge that I really can't be effective in this
role at present & this situation is likely to continue for the
foreseeable future.

I shall, of course, continue to be a member of Sussex LUG & will attend
moots whenever I can. I also plan to continue giving talks when time
permits & two talks are in the pipeline as I write this.

I hope that someone else will be able to take over the mootmaster role
& take the Sussex LUG forward.

Very best wishes to all,

Gavin Stevens.