[Sussex] Openshift, Openstack and Docker [Was: Sussex Digest, Vol 459, Issue 5]

Grant Laurenson grant at laurenson.org
Mon Apr 28 16:59:05 UTC 2014

That does sound intersting

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014, at 05:35 PM, Paul Feakins wrote:

On 28 April 2014 17:03, Fay Zee <[1]sussex at eglug.org.uk> wrote:

  There's a wealth of choices in this area and I would welcome nuggets
  from a knowledgeable source. If there is enough interest, I might
  like to start up or join an existing user group based around open
  source web-application development here in Sussex, perhaps as a
  subset of Sussex LUG, meeting on a different night.

I'd be pretty keen to come along to this as I work at
[2]www.antropy.co.uk

[3]Sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk

E-mail Address: [4]sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk

Sussex LUG Website: [5]http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/