[Sussex] Who else wants to go to Portsmouth LUG on 20th and share petrol?

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Mon Dec 15 14:54:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

Anthony and I are planning to travel down to Portsmouth on Saturday
the 20th to join their LUG, as there is no Surrey LUG this month.

Who else wants to go to Portsmouth LUG and share petrol?

Keith Edmunds is giving a talk on how he set up Tiger Computing and I
hear there will be mincepies, cookies,
and biscuits as it is Christmas time.

Plus, there will be bring-a-box, so if there is anything you are
having difficulty with, bring it along.

Please email me off list if you would like to take the opportunity to
visit Portsmouth LUG.

Best regards,
Fay