[Sussex] Who else wants to go to Portsmouth LUG on 20th and share petrol?

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:35:42 UTC 2014

I think 20 would be near the comfort limit, and don't see table space
for more .... maybe they could be rearranged.

** But don't let me put anyone off - the talks I have been to have
been excellent and table not really required. **

  There may be 40 seats available. The beer is a bit limited (no ale
on tap) and no food to speak of ... then I got lucky last time and had
a load of free sarnies that some team hadn't managed to eat. Internet
is strained, but 3G worked for me. Extension leads/4-ways are handy to
take along if you want to power your device. I took my 4-way and
forgot the supply for my laptop last time. Duh! Then I didn't need it
anyway. I guess if a speaker hadn't turned up I might have suffered.