[Sussex] Who else wants to go to Portsmouth LUG on 20th and share petrol?

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Tue Dec 16 13:11:16 UTC 2014

** Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz at gmail.com> [2014-12-16 00:19]:
> On Monday 15 December 2014 21:38:01 Paul Willis wrote:
> > Why fix a cd drive? They don't cost a lot but they are still
> > increasing their capabilities. I have three sitting on the table
> > behind me, 1 has melted its power connector but the other 2 probably
> > work. They were just waiting for a tip run but if you would like any
> > you'd be welcome.
>
> Could you bring them along in case?  We do periodically have CD drive problems
> in the room, and spares could come in useful.
>
> If anyone could bring an external optical drive, that would be fantastic.
** end quote [Lisi Reisz]

I've just dropped my USB DVD drive in my laptop bag so with any luck it will
still be there on Saturday! I don't carry it with me as much now I use my
laptop (internal DVD) rather than my netbook.

--
 Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  http://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238 0001