[Sussex] Openstack and Docker on 26th June - Your help needed to promote this talk!!

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 10:35:14 UTC 2014

Hi All,

This month, on Thurs 26th June, we have an offer of a talk on
Openstack and Docker by Marcus's friend, who works at Red Hat.

Please could you let your friends and colleagues know about this
talk,even if you can't come yourself?

OpenStack is a free and open-source software cloud computing platform.
Docker is an open-source project that automates the deployment of
applications inside software containers (isolation).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Openstack
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docker_%28software%29

I would like to promote the meeting in the What's On section of
Friday-Ad, which covers Horsham, Crawley, Haywards Heath, East
Grinstead, Burgess Hill,but it's £17 per week :-(

So I need your help to promote the talk to your friends. Let's boost
the numbers for Sussex LUG membership and then more people like
Marcus's friend may offer us interesting talks :-)

Please reply to this thread with your names and thoughts.

P.S. If you receive this in digest form:

Please change the subject from "Sussex Digest, Vol XXX, Issue Y" to
"Openstack and Docker - Your help needed to promote this talk!!"
And please delete all the irrelevant parts

Details of venue:

Next moot:
  Thursday 26/06/2014
  7:00pm for pre-moot drinks and bar food
  7:30pm set up in meeting room

Location:
  The Holbrook Club
  North Heath Lane
  Horsham
  West Sussex
  RH12 5PJ

Venue Info:
  www.theholbrookclub.co.uk
  Tel: 01403 751150

Entrance Fee:
  The Holbrook charges £3 for non sports club members

Restaurant:
  The club provides a full range of hot and cold snacks, meals and drinks.
  Good prices. Examples include curry, burger, fish, chips, side orders,
sandwiches

Facilities:
  Our own meeting room
  Wireless Internet