[Sussex] We have been offered a great talk!! Please help to promote it!!

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Mon Jun 16 11:01:28 UTC 2014

Hi All,

We are fortunate to have been offered a talk by a RedHat employee.
Let's not waste this chance, but instead show our appreciation and
enthusiasm by registering early for attendance. (Anyone who joins
these threads will automatically have their name placed on the
official Attendance List reminder nearer the time.)

I have already been copied in on email promotions to friends, so
thanks for that!

Has anyone else promoted to friends and work colleagues? Don't be
afraid to let me know :-)

The talk is on OpenStack and Docker. Who else wants to learn about
hypervisors and managing cloud computing? Read more about it on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Docker

I have asked Marcus to ask his friend to provide an outline of the
talk he is proposing, but please don't wait for that to arrive. I am
sure he will be willing to tailor the talk to suit this audience :)

Best regards,
Fay
Attendance List Manager
Sussex Linux User Group