[Sussex] Thanks, Angus, for a great talk on OpenShift

Fay Zee sussex at eglug.org.uk
Sat Jun 28 02:51:36 UTC 2014

Hi Angus, Thank you very much for your talk on OpenShift.

You explained it in a way that (I think!) I could get my recent
mapping application or one of my other applications running under a
gear. Anyway I'm going to try. The sticking point is likely to be my
lack of Git knowledge. I will have to get to grips with just enough
Git to get me started on pushing my code to the gear. When I succeed,
I will provide a link.

Thanks also to Marcus for arranging the talk :-)

Best regards,
Fay