[Sussex] upgrading my desktop

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:20:43 UTC 2015

Don't see quite where you're going with this, Lisi, but it got me
thinking - who do I know that still uses windows? There are a few
posers with Mac's and Iphones, but most are on Android these days. 2
or 3 do have windows phones I guess, now they're pretty much giving
them away. Do you think windows phones really run windows or is it
really a win desktop on Linux, like Zorin but camouflaged and dumbed
down behind the scenes to stop anyone from finding out what is going
on? Just had a quick google on Zorin to check I had the right one and
the reviews are quite stunning. I really should have a play...