[Sussex] a new desktop

peter petermoule2 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 10:08:42 UTC 2016

My new desktop is now fully installed and everything is working apart
from the graphics.It has an Intel 810 graphics card and I found  an RPM
package driver on the Intel website,downloaded and installed it but it
has not solved the problem.
I rang the HP helpline and got the disappointing answer "We only support
Windows". I then rang Red Hat and was told "We only offer support to
subscribers". Again most disappointing.
So I now need a hardware expert to take the graphics card out of my old
HP and put it in the new one (and I may as well change the hard drive
over as it is200 gb larger) which should solve this problem.
So is there anyone able to help ? I live in Burgess Hill and will pay
any expenses (travel etc.) and provide refreshments.
Please ring me on 01444 248462 or email me off list.
Regards,Peter