[Sussex] FINAL REMINDER: Portsmouth Linux User Group November Meeting

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:36:22 UTC 2016

The November Portsmouth Linux User Group Bring a Box meeting will be held
tomorrow, Saturday November 19th, from 13:00 t0 18:00+ at the Broad Oak
Sports and Social Club, Hilsea.
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html

This will be an opportunity to install or update Linux for those who want it,
but cannot manage the install themselves or would prefer to do it in the
company of knowledgeable folk (we have some very knowledgeable members); to
help each other out with our problems: in other words to spread the word. It
is enjoyable just to have Linux and FLOSS chat.

And Gareth Owenson (né Owen) will be giving a talk entitled  "Building and
Programming Drones."
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/201611.html

Please will our regular visitors note that Gareth's talk will begin earlier
than usual at around 14:00.  If you are definitely coming, but will be a
little later than that, please try to let me know.

Lisi