[Sussex] Sandwiches for Saturday's PLUG meeting.

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:31:28 UTC 2016

One of our ongoing problems is the lack of available food.  Seasoned visitors
come provided, but sometimes people are caught short, or once or twice a new
attender hasn't known  Yes, I know that I say so, but people don't read
things.  So I hope you are reading this.

Starting this Saturday, as an experiment, I shall buy some sandwiches at
Morrison's on my way to the meeting and bring them with me.  If you know that
you would like me to pick some up for you, please let me know asap, but
anyhow by Friday afternoon.  Say how many you would like, and anything to
avoid.  I shall get pre-ordered ones and a few extra to cater for the
situation I mention above.  But I shan't get many extra, so please pre-order
if you know you would like me to get you one/some.

I have never bought sandwiches there, so have no idea what to expect.  Perhaps
the one or two who I know have, could tell us what to expect!

Lisi