[Sussex] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG meeting Saturday, 17th June 2017

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 10:33:17 UTC 2017

The next Portsmouth and South East Hampshire Linux Users Group meeting will be
this coming Saturday, 17th June 2017 from 13:00 to 18:00+ in the Broad Oaks
Sports and Social Club, Hilsea.

http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html

Ian will be talking on: "Creating your own distribute customised Distro".
More information here and on line as soon as I have it.

Sandwiches, tech talk and excellent company guaranteed as usual, of course.

Advance notification for July:  Jeffrey Best has kindly offered to talk
on "Database Migration".

Yet again, I have to apologise for the delay in sending this.  I was waiting
for confirmation of the talk - yes, I could have emailed anyway :-( - and
my 'phone line went down.  For the best part of a week.  Suffice it to say
that I have changed 'phone company.

Thankfully, it was as always correctly posted on our home page by Paul, our
webmaster:
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/

I look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday!

Thanks,
Lisi