[SWLUG] CD drives & SCSI aliasing

hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Fri Aug 2 16:44:48 UTC 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 04:17:35PM +0100 or thereabouts, Gareth Watkins wrote:
> Can somebody help with this simple question?

I only know about three lilo invocations. I have no idea whether you're
going about it the right way, but I do know where to look.

man 8 lilo
man 5 lilo.conf

> Does anybody know what the line(s) should look like?  (If I knew where
> to find this information, I might look for it myself; but probably not
> -- I hate manpages &c.)

Oh. So much for prior suggestion, then. Try these instead.

/usr/share/doc/lilo-(version-number)/doc/Technical_Guide.ps
/usr/share/doc/lilo-(version-number)/doc/User_Guide.ps

They are not manpages and so you need not hate them.

Telsa