[SWLUG] Last Minute Meeting Announcement - DOH!

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Tue Aug 6 14:17:20 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 15:09, Vladimir Zlatanov wrote:
> Well I've had a 'problem' locating you guys a couple of times. But
> definitely it's a matter of lack of short&longer term memory in my case
> and more probably that because I've been to just a couple of meetings
> some time in winter. Generally speaking it is a good idea to have some
> way of recognising which bunch of geeks is actually the SWLUG one.

It must be said, and i was thinking this at the previous cardiff meet,
that it is very hard to work out which group is the lug in a crowded pub
like th eprince of wales.

I had considered printing out a little A4 plackard to stand on the table
for future events, its unobtrusive enough to not worry the bar staff,
but would make it much easier for those that are unsure which group of
scruffy people is us.

I shall try and remember to bring some to the next swansea meeting, and
pass them out to others incase i miss more cardiff meets.

-J